Tuesday, June 30, 2009


The board exams ends with the beggining of our long vacations. And like me people make dizzying plans which remain a mere thought! " I will read the books for the new session, i will give SAT test, i will join some club, i will go on for trips with my friends........and something interactive!" And by the end of the vacations we have hardly done any of the tasks!

I too had the same problem!But now i have got a resolution.Firstly we need to know what summer vacations are for? They are for studying to be prepared for the next session? joining coaching centres?or to give some rest to people in intense heat of june& july? I might say yes to all the questions but i would qualify my statement by stating that we need to plan our vacations carefully instead of wavering & trying to do all the things, this is almost impossible!Choose any single thing and plan in a way that you have almost a month free. Even if you do single thing, the real pleasure is when you do it complete! Believe me never think you are short of tasks, always remember you have a month extra and it is when you can do as many things as you wish!

Although i never did what i ve discovered, this vacations am doing the same and with this planning i hope it would turn out to be the best vacations ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog