Thursday, July 2, 2009

Its fun time!


Taking your time out for some fun is indispensable. It’s the time of physical activity rather than bogging up of your mind in work.

Fun can be of any sort, playing football, cricket, badminton, going for swimming or outing with the friends or family members, the latter most possible in the holidays. It’s the ultimate fun time when we move on to the water parks, voluminous clubs, parks and to the beach points.

So we decided and went to Shaheed Nisar park mainly because of my aunt who insisted on going there. Now searching for the destination was another story! We wandered in the defense area of our city (Karachi) for about half an hour following my aunt car and than we got stuck in a traffic signal & our aunt got out of our sight, my elder brother called her trying to ask where they were, but all to no use, we took several wrong cuts, after that I decided to move to the park by myself taking help from the some people who were moving about the road. Finally I was successful! Me and my family reached before my aunt and for that I teased her when she came a little later.

I entered the park with all other people with me. It quite nice park with wide jogging tracks, clean grass fields, games for kids and playing area for us. I can say that we did enjoy there especially because my family and cousins were there and the delicious cuisines we ate in the end.

We retuned home very tired yet happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog